Camps are one of the best parts of being in a ski program. It is an opportunity to learn and experience top level training with an environment focused on athlete development. Plus a lot of Fun! Our camps are planned to encourage learning and team building.
This is a 3-day camp that is the culmination of our summer training. We’ll be based out of Galen’s Family cabin north of Trapper Creek. Each day will include a different form of adventure as we explore the surrounding area.
Dates: August 9-11
Details will be emailed to program members.
- Athletes are required to be registered in the current session to be eligible for camp. Coaches will send registration link approximately three weeks before camp start.
- Registration/waivers/payment information will be sent by email to program members.
- Payment required prior to start of camp.
- Camp roster’s are often limited by van and bed space. If limited, priority will be given to members demonstrating readiness for taking another step in their training. Performance, attendance, ski skills, dedication, and attitude will be amongst many factors used.
- Athletes are expected to have the appropriate gear for sessions.