Last updated: April 7, 2022
Your privacy is important to APU. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the author collects, and the ways in which APU uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
APU may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services if any
- and – any other information that you send to the author.
Using Personal Information
APU may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where APU discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, APU may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Of Your Data
APU will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
APU will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
APU is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: 907-564-8906
By mail: Alaska Pacific University, 4101 University Drive, Anchorage, Alaska 99508