Camps are one of the best parts of being in a ski program. It is an opportunity to learn and experience top level training with an environment focused on athlete development. Plus a lot of Fun! Our camps are planned to encourage learning and team building. We offer several camps, each camp is designed with an age appropriated experience in mind. As the athlete matures, the next level of camp is the next step. Here is a list of our annual camps:
Held at the Thomas Training Center on Eagle Glacier. This is an on-snow camp. Many Olympic and World Champions have trained on Eagle.
Camp is by invite only.
Details will be emailed to program members.
Hatcher Pass Summer Dryland Camp
Based out of the Mountain Streams B&B at the base of Hatcher Pass.
Camp details will be emailed to program members.
- Athletes are required to be registered in the current session to be eligible for camp. Coaches will send registration link approximately three weeks before camp start.
- Registration/waivers/payment information will be sent by email to program members.
- Payment required prior to start of camp.
- Camp roster’s are often limited by van and bed space. If limited, priority will be given to members demonstrating readiness for taking another step in their training. Performance, attendance, ski skills, dedication, and attitude will be amongst many factors used.
- Athletes are expected to have the appropriate gear for sessions.