Join or cheer on our racers as they tackle the Bird Ridge Hill Climb and Jack’s Run on June 19th!
For those racing – have a great race! For others looking to cheer on our racers, all information can be found here: https://runsignup.com/Race/AK/Indian/BirdRidgeHillClimb
- Description: UPHILL-ONLY, 3 miles, 3,400′ vertical
- Race Time: 10 a.m., Bird Ridge Trailhead. No bib pickup after 9:30 a.m.
- Entry: $40. No race day entry. 250-person limit.
- Bib pickup: June 16 from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at Skinny Raven Sports, 800 H St.
- Parking: Use new large lot (called “Bird Creek Access” lot). No parking on Seward Highway.
- Juniors: 17 & under course goes halfway. Youths 14-17 are allowed to enter the full-course event.
- Lottery Registration: Begins on May 1 (link at AMR website) and closes at 11:59 p.m. on May 7.
- Registration: https://runsignup.com/Race/AK/Indian/BirdRidgeHillClimb
- Information: Annie Connelly, email@example.com and Lyon Kopsack, firstname.lastname@example.org